Performs technical drafting support for engineering based residential design
Completes detailed CAD drawings from sketches, plans, written and verbal instructions using computer-aided drafting programs
Revises or changes drawings and tracings
Makes copies of plans and prepare submittal packages
Other duties as assigned
Minimum of high school or technical school training with courses in computer-aided drafting, or equivalent experience
Two to four years of computer-aided civil based drafting experience.
• Prepares engineering drawings from rough sketches or from general engineering and design information (verbal instructions and notes) using CADD software programs.
• Revises or changes drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings, and completes simple calculations with specific instructions.
• Understands and follows Reeve & Associates standard CADD procedures for layering and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
• Maintains schedules and offers progress reports.
• May perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
• Coordinate projects with engineers, surveyors, land planners, and design team.
• Has working knowledge of latest AutoCAD versions, Civil 3D a plus
• Demonstrates ability to pay attention to detail.
• Communicates clearly (verbally and in writing).
• Is capable of working well in a team environment, meets deadlines, and works under minimal supervision.
• Has a positive and professional attitude.
• Ability to multitask on various levels.
• Willing to work extra as needed to meet project deadlines.
Reeve & Associates Vision Statement for current and prospective employees:
Integrity. Honest and True all the time in everything you do
High Energy. Give it your all until the job is complete
Build a positive, active team that has family spirit
Thrive on working hard and have camaraderie with all that you associate with
Build open and honest relationships through communication
We view obstacles as opportunities
Be humble. we value the knowledge and experience of others