Civil Engineer | Project Manager – Full Time
Bachelor’s in Engineering from a four-year, board-approved engineering curriculum, Possesses Engineering Intern certification.
Typically two to four years of civil engineering experience after educational requirements. Two years land development experience highly preferred. Experience in residential land design.
- Assists in the preparation of improvement plans, specifications, supporting documents, and permit applications for subdivisions, commercial developments, multifamily developments, and public works projects.
- Assists in the preparation of calculations, such as storm drain, wastewater, water system, earthwork quantities, transportation, cost estimates, and other supporting documentation for public and private projects.
- Assumes limited degree of judgment on work details and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Performs plan drafting using CADD software.
- Performs assignments designed to develop professional working knowledge and abilities, requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria needed to carry out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- May perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- Possesses basic understanding of principles and practices of civil engineering.
- Experience in Stormwater Management Design, NPDES Permitting
- Possesses basic understanding of approval and permitting process for civil projects.
- Understands and uses engineering principles, codes, and standards in civil design, including site layout, grading, erosion control, storm sewer, water, sanitary sewer, roadway, and fueling design.
- Understands calculations and programs used in design of civil systems and reports, including drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and roadway systems.
- Demonstrates basic technical writing skills needed for civil reports and letters.
- Understands project schedules and budgets; is able to work efficiently within project guidelines.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner within the team and with various agencies and other disciplines working on project.
- Is able to work on multiple tasks or projects.
Reeve & Associates Vision Statement for current and prospective employees:
Integrity. Honest and True all the time in everything you do
High Energy. Give it your all until the job is complete
Build a positive, active team that has family spirit
Thrive on working hard and have camaraderie with all that you associate with
Build open and honest relationships through communication
We view obstacles as opportunities
Be humble. we value the knowledge and experience of others